Things To Remember When You Travel To Disney World
You’re the one everyone counts on to be organized, and have everything ready for your vacation. You plan, pack, check, and recheck, but it never fails when you get there you’ve forgotten something. So here’s a list of eight things to remember when you travel to Disney World. No more “How did I forget that?”
- Prescription Drugs - One of the most important items to pack yet one of the easiest to forget. You do not want to get there and discover you have forgotten an important prescription. Make a list of all drugs each member of the family takes and then tick off when they are packed. You should also have a copy of each prescription with you. You should know what physicians or dentists are covered by your insurance policy incase of trouble.
- Snacks - this is very handy for at the airport for the kids to munch on. It is also perfect for when the kids are standing in that long line up and suddenly get the urge for a snack. That way when you travel to Disney World, you will be prepared for any time the munchies hit.
- Toiletries - Shampoo, cream rinse, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, makeup, perfume, etc. Ziploc bags work perfect for storing all of these items. The double zips are even better because they ensure there are no leaks.
- Laundry - stain remover and laundry soap fit nicely in a suitcase. Just by the smaller size. When you bring it with you assure yourself that you won’t be wasting time looking for supplies when you go to do laundry.
- Mattress Pad - if your children are younger or have an issue with bladder then pack a waterproof mattress pad. They fold small and they are a real help for those late night accidents. You can even request an extra set of bedding from your housekeeper so that if a late night accident occurs you can quickly take care of it.
- Anti Bacterial Gel - the quickest way to catch a virus is from your hands. If you carry a bottle of anti-bacterial, gel with you can avoid some nasty bugs. After all, who wants to travel to Disney World to come down with a cold?
- Empty Suitcase - I know what you’re thinking - why would you take an empty suitcase? Because you are a smart traveler and know that, you are going to com home with more than you left with and because you don’t want to pay the extra for an additional suitcase or for being over the weight limit. If your luggage is designed to inset each other, it’s perfect. You leave the largest suitcase empty and then place the other inside and fill it.
- PassPorter Book - When you bring your Passporter, you can change your mind about where you’ll eat or what you are doing. With your PassPorter, you’ll have all your options at your fingertips.
Your travel to Disney World should be relaxed and you should be worried about where you are going to go and not what you packed. These eight tips will help you pack the right stuff when you travel to Disney World.
Check our friends' websites